Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day Two! Salt Lake City

We spent the night last night in Albq NM... well, after a restful night and a free breakfast of fruit and bagels, we got back on the road heading for Salt Lake City UT.  Found a really cute little mom/pop diner in Bloomfield NM.  I got the special which is my favorite meal... spaghetti :)

After NM we entered into Colorado where we traveled up and down the mountains for hours.... pics to come soon ;)  The mountains kept getting larger and larger as we entered into UT, and i have to say they are beautiful!  The snow on the tops and the green on the bottoms.... beautiful.  I took over 100 pics of mountains today, so i'll post some after we get settled.

After arriving in SLC, we sought out dinner at a special diner I had read about online...

http://www.ruthsdiner.com/

There I had the BEST vegan burger I have ever had!!!!  Diep said it was even better than his burger! :)  After dinner we arrived at the hotel, took a quick swim and now it is time for bed!!  So goodnight for now and tomorrow we change yet another time zone and head to Oregon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment