Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FOOD!!!!!!

Those of you who know me, know I LOVE food!!!!!!  Which is why I have to work out 11 hrs a week to keep from being the size of a house ;)  Not only do I love food of ALL kinds, but I also really enjoy cooking for me and my family.  So almost all these pics are food from my house or my in-law's house.  Another thing that is awesome about cooking for our family is getting both american and vietnamese food.  My husband makes amazing dishes that I've never heard of, and I supply us with all the american food passed down from my family.   We all know that humans need food to survive, but to me food is like a yummy art form.  So enjoy the pics below of our delicious creations!!!!!  :)


my FAV cookies... Toll House Ult Choc Chip





PHO!!!!!  My fav :)





Roasted Corn Hens and Veggies with Julia Child's Butter Sauce




All Vegan Pizza made from scratch.

Home made Vegan Pot Pie 
Strawberry Shortcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment