Sunday, January 2, 2011

M.Nguyen Taken by: Diep Nguyen (the hubby)
Hello World!!  Welcome to my blog page for my photography business.


So a little bit about me:  I am first and foremost a Christian and strive everyday to bring glory to the Lord my Savior.  My family consists of my wonderfully supportive husband Diep and my awesome 3 year old daughter KJ and we reside in beautiful Cedar Park TX, just outside of Austin.


I was born and raised in Kentucky and moved to Texas to attend University of TX in Austin.  I graduated with a BA in Cultural Geography.  I have been teaching dance and color guard part time for the past 9 years, and participated in both DCI and WGI.


Photo of M.Nguyen Taken by: Mershon Illgner
I have a long history in the photography world... starting back to when I was in high school.  I loved assisting nearby professional photographers in Cincinnati and hanging out at the photo shop.  I got my first 'gig' at the Newport Aquarium taking pictures of patrons for a company called Color Vision.  When i moved to Texas I began working for Picture People and continued there for 4 years.  I learned both film and digital photography, chemical processing, lighting etc.  My experience from Pic People was so diverse.... from taking pics of infants to families of over 20 people; from proms and weddings to a guy who brought in his motorcycle!  Needless to say my job was thrilling.
After having my daughter three years ago I settled down in a job for a law firm.  I have never lost my love for taking pictures and the 12 photo albums of my daughter are proof of that love ;)  But I just recently made the decision to make my passion my career and become a full time photographer.


I am currently still building my portfolio so I'm in need of maternity, infant, and wedding pics ;) if you would like to get free professional portraits EMAIL ME!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment