Thursday, June 20, 2013

World's Best Little Photobomber

So photobombing has become the new phenomenon in all aspects of photography.  You have dogs photobombing real estate photos, T-Rex in wedding photos, and all sorts cleaver ways to photobomb the unsuspecting cell phone pic.  I have to admit I didn't really understand the photobomb concept until my daughter became a pro at it!!!  But it must be a family trait since my husband seems to also be pretty amazing at it... KJ is slowly becoming the Worlds Best Photobomber!

Below are some of our best family photobombs... Enjoy!!  (not all are taken with my professional camera, and some are even taken of me... but they are all of my family)

One of my favorite photobombs of KJ!!

KJ at it again!

Durring my mother's day session :)

Diep's best Photobomb.... I wonder where KJ gets it from??

Terrible pic of me, but I have been known to photobomb too.. Why was Mr. D taking a crying ET's pic?  IDK...


No comments:

Post a Comment